Want to get CAPM certified at your first attempt? Here’s how we can help.
If you’re looking to enter project management or advance your PM career, gaining CAPM certification is essential…
With the PMI’s Talent Gap Report predicting 15.7 million new project management jobs created by 2020 across seven project-intensive industries, there is currently a huge demand for certified PM professionals amongst employers.
The CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) certification is used by the Project Management Institute to demonstrate your knowledge and experience in project management, and is recognized across industries worldwide.
Created by experienced project management professionals, our CAPM Certification Training is structured around the 5 processes and 10 knowledge areas of project management as prescribed by PMI, giving you the practical knowledge and confident mindset to achieve certification
Your 100% online, self-paced CAPM® Certification Training includes:
- 23 contact hours of CAPM® Certification Training designed by industry experts
- Learn at your own pace whenever and wherever you want, even if you work full-time
- 600+ CAPM® practice questions help you prepare for certification exam
- Sample CAPM Certification exam – get fully exam-ready ahead of the big day
- CAPM Cheat Sheets and more