- NSF & IAPMO Certified and meets NSF/ANSI standards 42
- Uses state-of-the-art technology to help remove chlorine, lead, mercury, cadmium, thallium, and 6 more contaminants
- Six-month service life. Filter lifespan depends on water quality and level of contaminants. For best filtration results, a filter should be replaced every six months or 200 gallons
- Easy and fast installation. No tools of water-turnoff required to replace filter inside the refrigerator
- Works exactly like the original filter without water leaks
- Buyer Protection: Full refund if you don’t receive your order; Full refund if the item is not as described.
10 Total Score