The Keto Reset Diet Cookbook: 150 Low-Carb, High-Fat Ketogenic Recipes to Boost Weight Loss: A Keto Diet Cookbook
On the heels of Mark Sisson’s bestselling The Keto Reset Diet comes a roadmap to starting—and staying—keto. You will transition away from carbohydrate dependency and weight loss frustrations into the world of metabolic flexibility, where you can reprogram your metabolism to use fat for fuel. You’ll ditch processed grains, sugars, and refined vegetable oils in favor of nutrient-dense, high-fat foods. With the delicious, diverse meals in this cookbook, your journey will be enjoyable, convenient, and free from the risk of backsliding and burnout that comes with a rushed approach to keto.
The Keto Reset Diet Cookbook will help you replace your old favorites—for every meal—with keto-approved substitutes:
• Breakfast (Cream Cheese Pancakes; Hearty Coconut N’Oatmeal)
• Lunch (Broccoli-Cauliflower Soup; Avocado Stuffed with Salmon Salad)
• Dinner (Braised Short Ribs with Mashed Cauliflower; Cheesy Eggplant-Spinach Casserole)
• Sides (Italian Stuffed Spaghetti Squash; Turnip Noodles with Dandelion Pesto)
• Dessert (Dairy-Free Avocado Mousse; Chai Panna Cotta)
• Snacks (Lemon Protein Balls; Bacon Party Mix)
With these recipes, and many more, you’ll experience a new world of low-carb culinarypossibilities and lasting health.
From the Publisher
Ketogenic eating doesn’t have to be bland or restrictive. The Keto Reset Diet Cookbook will expand your horizons and possibilities, making it easier than ever to enjoy keto benefits like fat loss, increased energy, and improved cognitive function.
Sausage and Veggie Skillet | Serves 2
Macronutrients per serving*
Fat: 48 G/435 Calories
Carbohydrate: 11 g/ 43 Calories
Protein: 21 G/83 Calories
*Macros based on using Primal Kitchen Caesar Dressing
1. Pour the avocado oil into a large, COLD skillet. Place the Brussels sprouts in the pan cut side down and place a lid on the pan. Turn the heat to medium and cook undisturbed for 5 minutes. Uncover and, without disturbing the Brussels sprouts, cook 2 minutes more. Sprinkle with ½ teaspoon salt and stir.
2. Push the Brussels sprouts to the side of the pan and slide the pan so that the Brussels sprouts are off direct heat. Add the sausage to the empty space and cook, stirring frequently, until the sausage is just warmed through, 2 minutes. (If your pan is not large enough, you can remove the Brussels sprouts to a separate bowl for this step.)
3. Add the zucchini, squash, and butter to the sausage. Stir all the contents of the pan, including the Brussels sprouts, together. Add the dressing (if using) and stir well, scraping up any browned bits stuck to the bottom of the pan.
(If you are not using the dressing, you can deglaze the pan with a couple tablespoons of water or bone broth.) Cook until the zucchini and squash are just tender, about 2 minutes more. Taste and adjust the salt. Serve immediately.
1/4 cup avocado oil
6 ounces Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
6 ounces fully cooked sugar-free chicken sausage, cut into bite-size pieces
1 small zucchini, quartered lengthwise and cut crosswise into ¼-inch slices
1 small yellow squash, halved lengthwise and cut into ¼-inch slices
1 tablespoon salted butter
2 tablespoons avocado oil-based salad dressing (optional), such as Caesar or balsamic vinaigrette
weight loss diet,#Keto #Reset #Diet #Cookbook #LowCarb #HighFat #Ketogenic #Recipes #Boost #Weight #Loss #Keto #Diet #Cookbook