Stop Sabotaging Your Weight Loss: Why You Do It and How to Fix It
Do you feel a sense of dread every time you need to get dressed because nothing looks good on you? Do you stay on your diet for three or four days before you find yourself eating a bag of potato chips, drinking two glasses of shiraz and feeling as if you’ve fallen off the wagon again?
It is possible to put an end to your self-sabotaging tendencies so that you can lose weight without the deprivation and restriction required when dieting. If you’re ready to put an end to sabotaging your weight loss goals so you can lose the weight for good one last time, then join weight loss and mindset expert Jennifer Powter as she shows you:
- How to embrace going on a weight loss journey so that it becomes pleasurable instead of painful
- How to create emotional resilience so that you can handle whatever comes your way without relying on food or wine
- How to fill the sexual and spiritual gaps in your life so that you don’t have constant hunger
- The biggest mistakes women make when it comes to sabotaging their weight loss goal
- The root of all self-sabotaging tendencies and how to move past them
- Tips and strategies to hijack your brain to get out of staying stuck in a (miserable) comfort zone
If you’re ready to feel free with both food and your body, read Stop Sabotaging Your Weight Loss today.
weight loss diet,#Stop #Sabotaging #Weight #Loss #Fix