Intermittent Fasting for Women Over 50: Keep your Body Young by Reducing Bloating and Gaining more Energy and Mental Clarity. Regain Strength by Burning Fat and Losing Weight in a Healthy Way
★★★ Don’t worry about advancing age. With the right knowledge you can continue to keep yourself young through intermittent fasting ★★★
★ You just have to keep reading! ★
I must admit that the thought of about getting older is constant after reaching 50 years old. That is why it is important to do something that can distract us from these thoughts and doing something in favor of our body and our mind every day.
Losing weight or getting fitter is crucial, and intermittent fasting serves that purpose.
Thanks to this dietary discipline you will find the energy you used to have, and that you may have forgotten, you will reduce swelling, you will improve your mental clarity, and you will increase your daily self-confidence, interacting better with those around you.
What you will find inside the book:
- How intermittent fasting works, and which one to choose according to your needs
- Why it is so important for women over 50
- How to start intermittent fasting on your own
- The activities to be performed during intermittent fasting
- Foods to eat and to remove
- 15 delicious, tested, and great recipes for any day
- Tips and tricks to live better during intermittent fasting
Do not wait any longer, your body is asking for it!
Here are the benefits you will get by purchasing this book:
- Disappearance of the symptoms of gastroesophageal reflux
- Healty weight loss
- Reduction of swelling
- More energy in daily activities
- Greater energy and mental clarity
- Low risk of hypertension
- Anti-inflammatory lifestyle
- Increase in self-confidence (your mirror will continue to be your loyal friend)
Stop reading and procrastinating. It’s time to make a change!
GRAB YOUR COPY!
weight loss diet,#Intermittent #Fasting #Women #Body #Young #Reducing #Bloating #Gaining #Energy #Mental #Clarity #Regain #Strength #Burning #Fat #Losing #Weight #Healthy