Expanding on the achievement of our past HP earphone line-up, these new models offer an amazingly significant level of acoustic execution, solace, and convenientce, making them perfect for some, situations, including proficient DJ use, people who wear earphones in long studio blend down meetings and basic recreational sound tuning in. Turning earcups for one-gave observing, double connectors, and collapsing configuration make them as helpful to use as they are incredible sounding.
Here’s a closer look at the HP1100 Professional DJ Headphones
At the point when the main choice is the best, the Denon DJ HP1100 earphones are the best approach. Their larger than usual 53mm drivers—the biggest in their group—convey unrivaled bass reaction and effect. They present everything about. They handle a noteworthy 3500mW of intensity, so high volume throughout the night is no issue. With an imaginative 180-degree turn and double rotate ear cup structure, the HP1100 adjusts to any head size/shape and is more tough than different earphones. Double 1/8″ and ¼” connectors guarantee similarity with all hardware and their helpful collapsing configuration implies you can take them anyplace.
- HP1100 Features
- 53mm Drivers deliver deep bass and detailed sound.
- 180-degree swivel for full pivot action.
- Folding design for easy transport and storage.
- Semi-coiled soft insulated cord.
- Stylish leather carrying bag included.
- Comfortable headband for long-term use.
- Replaceable ear pads (optional).
- Power-handling capability: 3500mW.
- Dual size connectors: ¼” (6.3mm), 1/8” (3.5mm) mini plug.